Revolution Biosciences LLC is an early stage biopharmaceutical discovery company incorporated in Massachusetts in March 2015. Revolution Biosciences’ collaborative R&D discovery model leverages the power of chemical biology to discover and develop transformative medicines in partnership with the life science community. Revolution Biosciences enables life science companies’ access to cutting edge technologies through consulting agreements, collaborative partnerships and contract research. We develop new bioanalytical methods using Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-MS) to directly identify proteins, peptides and small molecules and their molecular interactions in all types of biological samples. Our small molecule drug discovery expertise and application of advanced proteomics technologies accelerates drug discovery research and our state of the art bioanalytical laboratory is equipped to handle bioanalytical studies from assay development through high throughput screening.
Revolution Biosciences is located at the Venture Development Center (VDC) at the University of Massachusetts in Boston in a secure, fully permitted laboratory for BSL-2 activities. Revolution Biosciences equipment resources include:
• Bruker AutoFlex II MALDI-TOF with reflector mode and enabled for Mass Imaging.
• Two TTP Labtech Mosquito Liquid Handlers (HTS & HV models)
• Tecan Safire plate reader
• Mettler Toledo AG285 balance
• Agilent Vcode barcode labeler with stacker
• Labconco XPert Filtered Balance Hood
• Thermo Multidrop Combi Liquid Dispenser
• Formulatrix Mantis Reagent Dispenser
• Cepheid SmartCycler Real-Time PCR instrument